Monday, January 11, 2010

Head West Dear lady...

I am at the Columbus International Airport awaiting my flight to Pheonix then on to San Jose California.
I am sad to be leaving my family behind..we had an awesome Christmas however and for every day I was there with them..I am thankful.  I'll be back soon!  Spring time I am thinking...When the birds begin to sing and the snow has melted :)
I am excited to be traveling home (to my West Coast Home) with my husband, Charlie by my side.
Its nice to travel with someone ..its been awhile :)
Looking forward to getting home seeing some friends, I know I will miss my dear friend Cathy not being there to welcome me home with one of her BEAR hugs...But I'll be glad to see everyone else..and all of my sweet cats and kittens...and my dogs too.
Lots of things I am excited about..Taking better care of myself...being more active and alot more creative...working on the house...getting some things accomplished that have been on the back burner for way too long.
Charlies work is much better so I am hoping and praying that 2010 will be a very good year for us..and for our families.
Hope it brings about much happiness for all of my friends as well...and even those who are not my friends...wishing much goodness for you the new year.
Peace, love and happines...
to you all..
Tambra.

No comments:

Post a Comment