Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday In Heaven

Merry Christmas Cupcake.


How is it hangin' around in Heaven for the holidays?

I'm sure you have by now ..charmed them all with your ways..

Is it better than Tahoe, or a tropical beach full of sun and sand...

Have you seen the face of God, have you yet to hold His hand?



Ahhh..well..you know me....

A silly question to ask I know...but I'll ask you anyway.

What is it like to be in God's house on This Holy Day?

I bet that you are having the "bestest" Christmas yet..

So tell me.. what special gifts did God have his Angels get...



For someone as special and as loved as you were to us...

Im quite sure that all of the angels put up quite a fuss..

Sprinkling gold and silver around like the sunshine upon the sea...

Hey.Just between us..(.I wonder...... do you ever think of me?) :-)



I pray that all the angels make sure you are happy and they take good care..

With all of your Heavenly desires with nothing left to spare..

You've probably unwrapped gifts of precious wings made of gold..

And been given a beautiful crown filled with jewels , A lovely sight to behold.



A table completely laden full of wonderful goodies galore..

And a castle decorated so beautiful from the ceiling down to the floor..

With brilliant lights made of heavenly stars that sparkle and glow

A Christmas Tree that is bigger than any on earth would ever grow.....



Even though my heart tells me you are in a far better place..

What I'd really like for Christmas is one more time see your face.

Merry Christmas Cathy.

So many of us miss you ....I love you and miss you SO much.

Your Buttercup.

Tambra.

Dec. 25th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment