Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mom, Dad & Merk


                                                                                                                                                         

Here I am...curled up on the bed, with a big fat grey OLD cat Merk, who is just as curled up on my right hip.  It's either there or on my shoulder..and hes no little guy.  Hes sweet. He has eyes like an owl...yellowish sort of eyes.  Hes a cuddler for sure.
I spent Christmas with my family here..and it was pretty awesome. So many here. Fifty-two here for dinner. Is that unbelievable?  Yet sooo wonderful!?  Yes..we are very blessed. 
My mother had breast cancer last year...she was quite sick...but Thankfully  (thank GOD) she is here..to share Christmas with all of us.. Dad too.  How is it possible for one family to be so blessed.  I have to say it again...(thank GOD) Thank you.
I am here with my grand kids..who are amazing too..another blessing.  My four beautiful daughters.  One of which I have yet to see..but hopefully soon.  I miss her too.
I came here a week before Christmas...and looking forward to the New Year..and hoping that my husband will soon be able to pry himself away from work to come spend a few days here with me and my most amazing family. 
I am so proud of them..and  so very proud of my husband too.  I guess I want to have everything....lol.
One of the toughest things ever is to have your heart in two places..as mine is.
So I spend alot of time traveling...and being in two places. 
But I have so much love, that part is easy :)
Things happen for a reason..and I know my reasons for being where I am..and for what I am doing.. My heart is at rest now I do believe.  Sometimes the answers to what you seek fall into your lap when you least expect or before you even ask... pretty awesome.

So..Do you know?  What are your reasons for being where YOU are in your life?
What is YOUR purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment