Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Gardener.


God is my gardener that watches over me every day...
Blessings that are so numerous and special in every way.
His love like the sun surrounds me and my sweet family.
I don't know where we'd be without our gardener to oversee.

He is my gardener that  guides us and keeps us well and fine...
His divine touch and love is now and forever mine.
When I think that maybe I am unworthy, sad or low
Once again He speaks to me and then my soul does glow.

It seems my prayers are many and sometimes I think unheard..
Then my gardener whispers in the breeze to tell me how absurd.
That the doubts I carry around are merely little seeds..
Planted by that evil satan, like gregarious strangling weeds.

But God is my gardener and He takes such loving care
Beautiful sunshine warms me in the crisp cold winter air.
He tends to my heart so lovingly with hands so sweet and strong.
In my garden of faith I am not without Him, Where I go He tags along.

Let me count my blessings..my gardener.I'll just start with Him.
He tends my soul and  keeps me in His arms,  safe and away from sin.
Thank You for all I have and for all the things I have yet to see.
Wherever you are my gardener, My Lord,  thats where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment