Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa..Please Read!

Dear Santa,
Can you please come and take out all the water that you left for us in my dad's basement on Christmas Eve, we really don't have any use for it.
It was quite thoughtful..and I am sure you had good intentions, but my dad is not very happy about it.  Its not like he could "fish" in it or anything.  Its not even deep enough for swimming...not that we would want to swim there either...coz the sun rarely shines down there...and what's the fun of that?
Soo yeah...if you don't mind..
take it back. I hope you saved the receipt. If you like you can merely re-gift it...I know for a fact that California can use the extra water.  Majorly!  So that's just an idea? 
I can even call ahead and let em' know it's on the way if  it would help you out.  I mean if you are too busy still..in some part of the world.  It didn't take you long to leave it here...so I am assuming you can pick it up just as quickly?
Anyhow..the rest of the gifts were awesome.
Thanks!  I hope I don't offend you..So you will come again next year.
All my Love,
Tambra

No comments:

Post a Comment